Unti1 what’s the matter?
- too much 太多 lie down 躺下
- get an X-ray 做个X光检查 take one ’s temperature 量体温
- put some medicine on ......在....上敷药 have a fever 发烧
7.take breaks /take a break 休息 8.without thinking twice 没多想
- get off 下车 take sb to the hospital 送某人去医院
11.wait for等待 12.to one’s surprise 使.......惊讶的
13.thanks to多亏于；由于 14.in time及时
- think about 考虑 have a heart problem患有心脏病
- get into trouble 遇到麻烦 do the right thing做正确的事情事情
19.fall down 摔倒 20.in the same way用同样的方式
- get sunburned烧伤 be interested in 对.....感兴趣
- be/get used to doing习惯于.... 24. .take risks/take a risk 挑战;冒险
25.lose one’s life 失去生命 26.because of 因为
27.run out of 用完 28.cut off 切除
29.get out of 从...出来 30.make a decision/decisions 做决定
- be in control of 掌管；管理 give up 放弃
33.go to a doctor看医生 34.get hit on the head头部受到撞击
--What’s the matter / the trouble/ the problem with sb.?
What’s wrong with sb.? What’s up with sb.? What happened to sb,?
--have+ a/an+ 疾病名称 have a cold/fever/ cough
--have + a/an + 身体部位和ache构成的词组 have a headache/ toothache/ stomachache
--have + a + sore + 身体部位 have a sore throat/foot/back
--have a pain in + the/one’s +身体部位 I have a pain in my leg.
- 情态动词should的用法 情态动词should的用法
|单数||myself||yourself||himself herself itself|
如： look after oneself / take care of oneself 照顾自己 teach oneself sth./ learn sth. by oneself自学
enjoy oneself 玩得高兴，过得愉快 help oneself to sth 请自用……（随便吃/喝些……）.
hurt oneself摔伤自己 say to oneself自言自语
leave sb. by oneself把某人单独留下 buy oneself sth.给自己买……东西
introduce oneself 介绍……自己
三．书面表达: How to keep healthy
How can we keep healthy? Here is some useful advice.
First, we should do more exercise. Second, we should have a good eating habit. We should eat more vegetables and fruits, and try to eat less junk food. Finally, enough sleep is also very important. We should go to bed early so that we can get enough sleep.
Health is the most important in our life. We should try our best to keep healthy. Health is good for our study and development.
As we all know, Because of Novel-coronavirus, we Chinese have had a special Spring Festival. Nobody wants to get the illness, but how should we prevent NCP and protect ourselves? Here is my advice about how to keep healthy.
First, we should try not to go outdoors and we should avoid going to the places where there are many people. Second, whenever we go out, we should wear antiseptic masks. They can protect us from catching the illness. And then, we should develop a habit of washing our hands. Last but not least, we should drink more water, have more rest and do proper sports at home, which will certainly make us stronger.
All in all, I am sure we can keep healthy if we follow the advice above.
Unit 2 I’ll help to clean the city parks
- clean up 打扫干净 cheer up （使）变得更高兴；振奋起来
- give out 分发 used to 曾经......；过去........
- give away 赠送；捐赠 set up 建立；设立
- make a difference影响；有作用 come up with 想出
- put off(doing) sth.推迟 put up 张贴;举起；搭起
- call up 打电话给 help outwith 帮助摆脱……困难
- care for 照顾；照看 give up (doing) sth放弃
- try out for 参加选拔 come true 实现
- run out of 用光 take after 与.....相像
- fix up 修理 be similarto 与......相似
21.at the age of… 在……岁时 22.at the same time同时
- bebusy with sth./in doing sth.忙于…… 24.be worried about担心……
25.think about 思考；考虑 26.raise money 筹钱
27.give away 捐赠 28.a friend of mine我的一个朋友
29.be excited about对……很兴奋 30.be strong in 擅长……
- need to do sth 需要做某事 make plan to do sth 制定计划做某事
- ask sb (not ) to do sth 要求某人（不要）做某事
- used to do sth 过去常常做某事 give up +时间+to do sth放弃时间做某事
- get a feeling of.....有......感觉 decide to do sth 决定做某事
- help sb (to)do sth 帮助某人做某事 make a difference to 对......产生影响
- make it possible for sb to do sth 使得做某事对某人来说是可能的
- We need to come up with a plan to tell people about the city park clean-up.
- We can’t put off making a plan.我们不能推迟制定计划了
- We could put up signs. 我们可以张贴标志牌。
动词+副词 短语 cheer up 使高兴起来 clean up 打扫干净 put up 张贴 fix up 修理 give away 赠送 give out 分发 give up 放弃 use up用光 get up 起床hand in 上交 put off 推迟 pick up 捡起 think over 仔细思考 turn down 关小音量 set up 建立 set off 出发 look out 小心
动词+介词 短语 look after 照顾 belong to 属于 take after 与....相像 hear from 收到.....来信 hear of 听说 pay for 支付 wait for 等待
动词+副词+介词 短语get out of 避免 come up with 想出 catch up with 追上赶上 look forward to 期待盼望 go on with 继续
动词+名词 短语 have a rest 休息一下 take a walk 散步 make mistakes 犯错 have a try 试一下
take place 发生 tell a lie 撒谎 make a decision 做决定
动词+名词+介词 短语 have a look at 看一看 make a friend with 与.....交朋友 have a word with 与....交谈have a drink of 喝一点 pay attention to 注意 make fun of 取笑
Be+形容词+介词 短语 be late for 迟到 be angry with 生气 be fond of 喜欢 be good at 擅长 be good for 对...有好处 be short of 缺乏 be similar to 与......相似be strict with 对......严格要求 be pound of 骄傲 自豪
语法点 动词不定式归纳 ：只跟动词不定式做宾语的动词
提供请求负担起（offer,beg,afford）; 记得阻止理应当（remember stop,be supposed）
Dear Sir or Madam,
I’m writing to you about volunteering in your old people's home.
I would like to stay with old people. I’m in good health and I’m very strong, so I can look after them well. I’m kind and outgoing, so I can get on well with them.
I want to help out as a volunteer in your old people's home because I’m good with old people. I’m good at telling stories and jokes. I’m strong in giving performances. I can wash the dishes and clean rooms and so on. I can use different ways to cheer them up.
I’m free to be a volunteer on weekends and during the holidays, so I think I am right for this job.
Unit3 Could you please clean your room?
- do the dishes 洗餐具 take out the rubbish倒垃圾
3.do shores 做家务 4.fold one’s clothes叠衣服
5.sweep the floor扫地 6.make one’s bed整理床铺
7.go out for dinner 出去吃晚餐 8.stay out 呆在外面；不在家
9.get a ride搭车 10.work on (doing) sth.从事与；忙于
11.help out 帮助……摆脱（困境） 12.at least 至少
13.throw down扔下 14.all the time 一直；反复
15.in surprise 惊讶地 16.as soon as 一......就......
- provide sth for sb 向某人提供某物 =provide sb. with sth.
- in order to do sth. 为了 …… 19.invite sb. to+地点/ do sth.邀请某人……
20.depend on 依赖；信赖 21.look after 照顾；照看=take care of
22.keep it clean and tidy 保持干净整洁 23.come over 过来
- 24. be unfair for sb.对某人不公平 25.as a result 结果
26.be angry with sb.生某人的气 27.a waste of time浪费时间
28.get good grades取得好成绩 29.do one’s part in (doing) sth.进某人的职责
用法归纳：1.finish doing sth 做完某事 2.want sb to do sth 想要某人做某事
- try (not) to do sth 尽力（不）做某事 let sb do sth 让某人做某事
- .....(in) doing sth 花费......做某事 spend......on......在......花费（时间、金钱、精力）
- mind doing sth 介意做某事 learn how to do sth 学习怎样做某事
1.--Could I go out for dinner with my friends? --Sure, that should be OK.
2.—Could we get something to drink after the movie? -- No, you can’t.
- The earlier kids learn to be independent, the better it’s for their future.
表示请求与准许，could 委婉有礼貌； 表示能力会不会，could只把过去表
表示怀疑不相信，could缓和情绪弱 推测可能用could, 虚拟语气也常用
I think children should do chores at home. Here are three reasons.
First, parents work hard outside and if they do all the housework at home, they will be very tired. Second, children live in one house with their parents, so it's unfair for parents to do all the housework. At least, children should do simple chores. For example, they should clean their bedrooms or make their beds. Third, doing chores can help to develop children's spirit of working hard and it can also help to develop children's independence. It's good for their future.
So I believe that children should do chores at home.
Unit 4 why don’t you talk to your parents?
- too much太多（修饰不可数名词） hang out 闲逛
- too many 太多（修饰可数名词复数） get into a fight with与……争吵/打架
- call sb up 给某人打电话 talk about 谈论
- look through 浏览 give back 归还
- make sb. angry生某人的气 a big deal 重要的事情
- work out 解决；算出 get on with sb 与某人和睦相处
- communicate with sb 与某人交流 be worried about 担心.....
- be afraid of 害怕..... have a quick dinner匆匆吃晚饭
- .. any more 不再... 18.mindsb. doing sth.介意某人做某事
- compete with sb 与某人竞争 cut out删除；删去
- all kinds of 各种各样 compare....with.....比较；对比
- in one’s opinion 依...看 turn down 调小；拒绝
用法归纳 1.allow sb to do sth 允许某人做某事 2.find sb doing sth 发现某人在做某事
- tell sb to do sth 告诉某人做某事 refuse to do sth 拒绝做某事
- let sb do sth 让某人做某事 offer to do sth 主动提供做某事
- ...until....直到....才... 10.it’s time to do sth 该做某事了
- it +adj+to do sth 做某事是.....的 keep on doing sth 继续做某事
- what do you think of...?你认为....怎么样？
-- Why don’t you do sth.? Why don’t you talk with your parents?
Why not do sth? Why not join an English club?
What / How about doing sth.? What/How about watching English movies?
Shall we do sth.? Shall we sing an English song?
Let’s do sth. Let’s go swimming this afternoon.
We/You should do sth. We should get up early.
You had better (not) do sth. We’d better speak English as much as possible.
Would you like to do sth,? Would you like to go out for a walk?
--Good idea. / That’s a good idea./ Sounds good. / OK….
--I don’t think so. / I’d like/love to, but…
2.连词until, so that 以及although 引导的状语从句
I don't think that children should take after-school classes.
Most parents hope that their children can improve their grades by taking after-school classes, but they don't realize their children can get good grades by listening to the teacher carefully in class and finding a good way of learning.
Learning from a young age is important, but in my opinion, children's health and happiness are more important. I don't think parents should push their children so hard. They should give them enough time to relax. Children need to be successful but they also need to be happy.
All in all, to be a successful person, I believe how to learn and how to be a happy learner are more important than taking after-school classes.
Unit5 what were you doing when the rainstorm came?
- wait for 等待 look for 寻找
- go off (闹铃）发出声音 take a shower 洗澡
- pick up 接电话；捡起 make sure 确信；务必
- have fun 玩的开心 fall asleep入睡；睡觉
- die down 逐渐变弱；逐渐消失 wake up 醒来；叫醒
- in a mess 乱七八糟 in timesof difficulty 在困难时期
- take photos 照相 turn on 打开
- make one’s way 前往；费力地前进 in silence 沉默地；无声地
- take down摧毁；拆卸；记下 tell the truth 说实话
- point out 指出 walkby路过
- as well 也 call out 喊出
23.at the time of 在……时候 24.at that time在那时
25.beat against敲击 26.the rest of其余的；剩下的
27.by the side of在…..旁边 28.be helpful for对…….有帮助
29.feel like感觉像是…… 30.break…apart把……拆断/分开
用法归纳1.begin/start to do sth 开始做某事 2.have trouble（in）doing sth做某事又困难
1.--What were you doing at seven last night, Linda? --Oh, I was helping my mom in the kitchen.
2.When you called, I was taking a shower.
3.So, while you were sleeping, I called Jenny and she helped me.
Our school had a soccer game last term. My best friend Li Lei was in the team. I was going to cheer him up. I woke up late because my alarm clock didn’t go off. But I was still making my way to school. While I was running to school, I saw an old woman by the side of the road. And she got lost. I asked her where she was going. She said she would visit her son in the city and couldn’t find the way. Finally, I took her there. She thanked me a lot.
I missed the great soccer game, and I felt sorry to Li Lei. When I told him what happened, he was happy and said “You are happy.”
Unit 6 An old man tried to move the mountains
- work on(doing) sth.从事 as soon as 一.......就......
- ..away 拿走，带走 4.a good way to do sth 做某事的好方法
- a little bit 一点儿 once upon a time 从前
- at other times 平时；有时 turn...into..变成
- come out出现，出版，结果是 get married 结婚
- fall in love with sb 爱上某人 open up打开
- be born 出生 think of ways 想出方法
- all over the world全世界 make a plan to do sth 制定计划做某事
- along the way 沿路 be/get lost 迷路
- find out 找出 learn about 了解
21.neither of两个都不 22.for example例如
23.in fact事实上 24.for the first time首次；第一次
用法归纳 1.try to do sth 设法做某事 2.finish doing sth 完成做某事
- continue to do sth 继续做某事 make sb do sth 让某人做某事
- keep doing sth 一直做某事 instead of doing sth 代替做某事
- be able to sth 能够做某事 8.It takes/took.....to do sth 花费...做某事
- have no time to do sth 没有时间做某事 become interested in doing sth 对做某事感兴趣
- can’t stop doing sth 禁不住做某事 hear sb doing sth 听到某人正在做某事
- lead sb to somewhere 引导某人到某处 leave sth at/in somewhere 把某物遗忘在某地
课文好句 1.How does the story begin? 2.What happened next?
3.–What do you think about the story of Yu Gong? -I think it’s really interesting.
- unless引导的条件状语从句so...that...引导的结果状语从句 3.as soon as 引导的时间状语从句
Once upon a time, there was an emperor. He loved buying and looking at clothes. One day, two brothers came to the city. They told the emperor that they could make beautiful clothes for him, but he must give them silk and gold. The brothers were bad people. They kept all the silk and gold for themselves. They told the emperor the clothes they made were special, because only clever people could see them. When the emperor put on the clothes, all he could see was his underwear. But he didn’t want people to think he was stupid, so he said the clothes were beautiful. Then he walked around the city in his new clothes until one boy shouted, “The emperor isn’t wearing any clothes”.
Unit7 what’s the highest mountain in the world?
- take in 吸入；吞入 in the face of 面对（问题；困难）
- at birth 出生时 as you can see 正如你所看到的
- as far as I know 据我所知 up to 到达（某数量，程度等）；至多有；不多于
- prepare ...for...为...准备... fall over 摔倒
- die from 死于...... cut down 砍到
- take care of 照顾；照看 or so 大约；左右
13.in danger 处于危险之中 14.square kilometer平方千米
15.risk one’s life冒着生命危险 16.walk into走路时撞着
- any other+名词单数 其他任何一个...... feel free to ask sb sth on ...... 就...随意问某人某事
- one of the +形容词最高级+可数名词复数 最....的....之一
- What’s the+形容词最高级+名词 in the world?世界上最....的....是什么？
- ...from/against....保护....使不受；防御 6. succeed in doing sth 成功做成某事
- teach sb about sth 教某人有关.....内容 send sb to do sth 派某人去做某事
- There be sb/sth doing.....有某人/物正在做某事
- 数词 hundred,thousand,million, billion 的用法 形容词和副词的比较级和最高级用法
Whales live in oceans. They are very huge animals. They look like fish but they are not fish. The longest whale is more than thirty meters long. There are about ninety-eight kinds of whales in the world. One interesting fact is that whales can jump very high out of the water. Another interesting fact is that they can “talk” to each other with a high noise.
Now some kinds of whales are in danger because people kill them for their meat, fat and oil. Whales are also in danger from water pollution.
I think we should learn more about whales and protect whales by making laws on whale protection and by not putting rubbish into the sea.
How’s it going? I’d like to tell you something about China.
China is the biggest country in Asia. It’s almost as big as the USA. China has the biggest population in the world. The people here are friendly and hard-working. The Yangtze River is one of the longest rivers in the world. China is over 5000 years old. It has a much longer history than the US. The Qomolangma is the highest mountain in the world.
I love China very much. Welcome to China and play with me.
Unit8 Have you read Treasure Island yet?
- be full of 充满 grow up 长大
- ..down... 放下 4.at least 至少
- hurry up赶快 bring back to sw 带回到某地
- not long after that 之后不久 more than 超出
- in the middle of 在....中间 fight over 为……而争辩
- think about 考虑；关心；为…着想 come to realize 逐渐意识到
- ever since then 从那时起 runtowards跑向
- such as 例如 belong to 属于
- find out 找出；查出 at the end of the day 在一天结束的时候
- be famous for 因为...而出名 the mark of.... .....的印痕
- leave behind 遗忘；留下 full of feelings充满感情
- the importance of money and success 金钱和成功的重要性
- introduce sb. to sb.向某人介绍某人 studyabroad出国留学
3.arrive at/in sw 到达某地 4.see sb doing sth 看到某人正在做某事
- name sb sth 给某人取名为....... 6.teach sb sth 教某人某事
- use sth to do 用某物做某事 love to do/doing sth 喜欢做某事
- can’t wait to do sth 迫不及待做某事 be kind to sb 对某人友好
- hope to do sth 希望做某事 have time to do sth 有时间做某事
13.have nothing to do 没什么事情可做
语法点 现在完成时1.—Have you read Little Women yet? -N0, I haven’t.
2.—Have you decided which book to write about yet?
--Yes, I have. I have already finish reading it. It was really good.
书面表达：阅读 Growing up with reading
It’s important for us to do some reading. Reading can not only open up our eyes, but also makes us cleverer and happier. It can help improve ourselves if we read more good books. The more we read , the more we will learn.
I have already read Little Women. It’s about four sisters growing up. It was very good. I think it could help me become more confident(自信的).
So I think everyone should read more books in their free time, especially read classics so that we can learn more about Chinese traditional culture. Let’s start reading now.
Unit9 Have you ever been to a museum?
- have a great time 玩的开心 put up 搭建；支起
- in such a rapid way 用如此快速的方式 be able to do sth 能够做某事
- a couple of 少数；几个 take a ride 兜风
- on the other hand 一方面 more than多于；超过
- three quarters 四分之三 whether...or... 不管...还是...
- wake up 醒来 all year round 一年到头，终年
- close to 靠进 space museum太空博物馆
15.history museum历史博物馆 16.amusement park 游乐场
17.learn about了解 18.lead to导致
19.thousands of数以千计的 20.take a holiday度假
21.on the one hand…on the other hand另一方面 22.make tea沏茶
- a great way to do sth 一个做某事的好方法 watch sb do sth 观看某人做了某事
- It’s unbelievable that....很难相信...... encourage sb to do sth 鼓励某人做某事
- have problems(in）doing sth 做某事很费劲 as...as.. 和...一样
- the best time to do sth 做某事的最佳时间 choose to do sth 选择做某事
语法点 现在完成时 区分：have been to 和have gone to
--Have you ever been to a science museum? --No, I haven’t. -- Me neither. Let’s go to one tomorrow.
I have ever been to Hainan Island. I went there last summer. Have you ever been there? It is the second largest island in China. It is a beautiful place. If you go there, you should walk along the beaches. The weather in Hannan is very hot, so people like doing many water sports, such as fishing, diving, swimming, and boating. One great thing about Hainan is that you can try many kinds of sweet fruit in Hainan. If you go to Hainan, I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.
Unit10 I’ve had this bike for three years
- h0w long 多长，多长时间 have a yard sale 举行庭院拍卖会
- give away 捐赠；赠送 not.....anymore 不再....
- welcome to ...欢迎到.... 6.check out 察看；观察
- clear out 收拾，整理 at first 起初
- no longer 不再；不复 as for ...至于.....
- a train and railway set 一套轨道火车 to be honest 说实在的
- search for 寻找 across from 在.....对面
- according to依据；按照 in one’s opinion 依...看
- in order to 为了 people in need 有需要的人
19.do with处理 20.even though 即使
21.millions of 数以百万计的 22.during the summer holiday 暑假期间
语法点: 现在完成时since 和for 引导状语的区别 &延续性动词和瞬间动词
--How long have you had the bike over there? --I have had it for three years.
--Why? It’s so old. –Because I have had it since I was a baby.
My favorite thing from childhood is my toy bear. I've had it since I was five years old. My grandma gave it to me on my birthday.
I like my toy bear so much because it's dressed in my favorite color. It is special to me because my grandma made it for me. My grandma died when I was nine. It is the only gift she left to me. I think I will keep it forever, to remind me of my grandma.
The toy bear has given me many sweet memories. I remember when I was young , I was scared at night because I didn’t like the dark. I held my teddy bear to feel safe.
I want to say thanks to my toy bear. I love it.
I’m glad to know that you are coming to my hometown next month. Spring is the best time to visit my hometown. It’s very beautiful everywhere. There have been many new sights in my hometown these years. The environment is getting better and better. Especially, there are many free parks. They are open all year round. On weekends, people like going for a picnic to relax themselves and enjoy the beautiful sights. I’m looking forward to your coming and I will show you around at that time.